Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Honey!

My hubby is sound asleep and the clock has struck twelve.  That means today is August 12th…Randy’s birthday!  So tomorrow (uhh…later today) he will be the guest of honor all day.  He REALLY likes being the birthday boy (must be a childhood thing).   I will cook him a delicious dinner, have the family over, and open presents.  He likes lots of presents!  My daughter is baking his favorite devil’s food cake with buttercream icing and I’m dusting off the ice cream maker that’s been on the top garage shelf for years. 

I also need to thank him for picking me up a great piece of furniture at the thrift store today (wait…that’s actually yesterday now).  Picked it out all by himself…and I love it.  A 70’s credenza with two sliding doors on the front.  Sounds like it will be another media console!  The Rubbish Heap is filling up fast. 

1 comment: