Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Making Lemonade…

Photo Mar 18, 4 02 15 PM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We’re still trying to get settled in our “new and improved” smaller digs.  The blessing…only two small bathrooms to clean.  The problem…no place for the toilet paper!

Late last night it hit me.  Work with what I’ve got!  So in the master bath, I grabbed a candle holder that was already on the back of the toilet.  Remove candle…and add plastic prescription bottle! (with a little dab of hot glue)

Photo Mar 18, 4 03 16 PM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Photo Mar 18, 4 03 29 PM

That was way too easy.

So then off to my poor little 1960’s + pink tile + freckled step-child + hall bath.  I already had the branch sitting on the counter.  I literally turned the branch around so that it was facing the toilet…and added the roll.

Photo Mar 18, 4 06 48 PM

Another no brainer!

My work for today is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment